Have you read the previous articles on Cleansing by Val and Jacinta?
Thought they were great yet still have not taken the step to begin your New Year Reset Cleanse?
It is never too late! Let’s get going on some Motivational ideas.
- Be gentle. There are no Cleanse Olympics. There is nothing to prove. Just start by eliminating one or maybe a few things at a time. Go at the pace you feel comfortable with.
- Sit quietly, tune into your body. Does it feel like you could do with a break from overworking, over eating, over drinking, excess anything? A cleanse is a break in what you usually do, giving you a chance to change old habits into new life enhancing practices.
- Although cleansing is not about losing weight, usually with cleansing some weight is lost.
Toxins affect the body’s natural ability to burn fat, which can cause weight gain. Detoxing helps to increase your metabolism and weight loss. This can be very motivating, keeping you eating a healthy, nutritional diet after the cleanse.
- Sometimes at the beginning of a cleanse, one can feel low energy, however as you start to detox, it can be amazing how much extra energy becomes available. Often this can be emotional energy as well. After a cleanse, coping with all aspects of life may seem easier.
- Clear thinking can be another benefit from cleansing. If you have brain fog, cleansing the body also cleanses the brain. This generally helps reset brain function, making decisions and coping with workload less stressful.
- Feeling like age is catching up with you. Getting toxins like heavy metals and free radicals out can help slow the aging process. Having juices, eating antioxidant rich foods, drinking lots of fresh water all improve detoxification, which can help slow the aging process.
- Skin. Who doesn’t want healthy glowing skin? Cleansing clears the body of all the excess build up oils, hormones and toxins that can cause pimples and wrinkles.
- Do you have unexplained body aches and pains? A lot of the time this can be caused by low grade inflammation. Taking inflammatory foods out of our diet, eating nourishing cleansing food and herbs may just be what you need to flush away those old aches.
- Have you been experiencing constipation, bloating and other unpleasant digestive symptoms? Cleansing can take the burden off the digestive system, including the liver and bowel, allowing them to eliminate waste from the body that may be slowing down the body’s natural elimination.
- Prevention. Toxins may be responsible for many chronic diseases; heart disease, cancers, hormonal imbalance, and neurological diseases. Doing a regular cleanse at least once or twice a year can assist the body to eliminate this excess load so that these problems may not develop further.
A cleanse can be anything from taking sugar and refined carbohydrates out of your diet, giving up alcohol, tea, coffee or anything that is causing harm to your health. Grab a cleanse kit from Mullumbimby Herbals and get the support you need.