The COVID-19 vaccine rollout is being promoted as the tool that will crush the dangers of the COVID-19 virus and enable humanity to return to our pre COVID-19 lifestyles. This may be true, however it is too early to tell whether this will be the outcome. Another great unknown is what side effects will be manifest in the short, medium and long term from such a mass and indiscriminate program. What is evident is that COVID-19 deaths are attributed to anyone who dies of any cause that has tested positive to the virus in the last 28 days. It seems that deaths after receiving the vaccine are attributed to existing or unknown health conditions. The result is that virus-related deaths are being magnified while vaccine-related deaths are being minimised.
As with all vaccines it is suggested that individuals do what research they can to make up their own minds. It is recommended to use multiple sources and to look at both sides of the argument. It seems that authors can manipulate the science to favor their own vested interest, whether drug or medical body, or conspiracy theorist. A useful source is user forums where people relate their own experiences with the vaccine, such as the Facebook site called COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects.
At this point it seems that there will be pressure to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine just so we can continue with our existing lifestyle, so many individuals will be in effect forced to be vaccinated. The reason for writing this piece is to outline some measures that can be taken to minimise potential vaccine side effects.
- Avoid alcohol for 3 days before and after the jab.
- Ensure that you have a good night’s sleep 2-3 nights before and after.
- Have a healthy diet that minimises sugar and carbs, stimulants and processed food. Choose antioxidant rich foods high in fibre together with healthy fats and protein.
- A healthy microbiome is protective so eat probiotic foods such as sauerkraut, kombucha and sugar free fermented dairy.
- Maintain physical fitness.
- Minimise smoking anything.
Postpone getting the jab:
- If you are having a particularly stressful, anxious or depressive time.
- If you have an inflammatory or autoimmune condition which is experiencing an aggravation.
SUPPLEMENTS WHICH MAY BE PROTECTIVE
Always consult with a healthcare professional prior to using any medication or herbal product to ensure appropriateness – this way you will obtain the best results as well as the best value.
- Saint Mary’s thistle protects the liver and enhances detoxification (Legalon 1 cap 2x day).
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) protects liver, is neuro protective and anti inflammatory (1 cap daily).
- Fish oil: neuro protective and anti inflammatory (1- 2 caps 2x day).
- Turmeric is anti-inflammatory, anti oxidant neuro and immune protectant.
- Probiotic LGG strain (1 cap 2x day).
- Herbal medicine: there are many botanical agents that support and protect the detoxification, immune and neurological systems. These are the systems seemingly most at risk from COVID-19 vaccine damage. Formulations can be tailored to an individual’s needs.
- Good anti oxidant formulae with, Vit C, A, E.
For some people the vaccine will be good for some not so good. We don’t always have power over what happens to us but we do have some control over how we react to things and this can and will effect outcomes. So keep a positive mindset and use the tools that you have.
Love and care from Mullum Herbals